© 2019 J Squires. All Rights Reserved. HealthMentors, NutriBrek & JazzJuice are trademarks owned and licensed through J.Squires

This website is for information purposes only. Consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutrition program.

You agree to download the ParQ form before exercising and confirm you've read and agree to our privacy policies.

Any questions you can phone (UK): 0203 432 4372 or E-Mail

+ Our guarantee of a bootcamp place can (at our discretion only) be swapped for a full refund of your program costs. 

Unlike our 1 Month program this program is taught both online and offline.

You get to immediatly download of our 1st Month (28 Day) 120+ page Fitness & Nutrition Program with:

 

Online PDF with daily exercise videos
30 Recipes - with full video instructions
4 complete shopping list
A TDEE excel spreadsheet calculator

 

Plus you also get access to: access to:
12 x 15 minute weekly WhatsApp sessions to monitor and encourage

12 x 30 Minute Weekly Small Group PT Sessions

1 x 3 day Bootcamp in France (transport to and from the bootcamp maybe available at an extra cost)

 

Then on Day 25 you'll receive:

Your 2nd Month (28 Day) Personalised plan in PDF format 
(note this 2nd Month Program doesn't come with video instructions)

4 further weekly 10 minute Whats App Sessions

 

Then on Day 50 you'll receive:

Your 3rd Month (28 Day) Personalised Nutrition and exercise plan  in PDF format 
(note this 3rd Month Program doesn't come with video instructions)

4 further weekly 10 minute Whats App Sessions

 

As this is a large purchase and we want you to fill fully comfortable we offer you the following gaurantee:#

 

Gaurantee: If within the first 28 days of you purchasing this 3 month program you feel that the program is not for you, for any reason, then you will be refunded 90% of your purchase cost/ The remaining 10% covers the cost of our standard one month program.

 

Before buying this or any of our programsm online you may wish to try our free 7 day downloandable program or if you would like to you can speak directly to one of our Health Mentors on the following phone number:

 

Call:

Inside UK: 0203 432 4372

Outside UK: +44 203 432 4372

3 Month 1-1 Exercise and Nutrition Program

£950.00 Regular Price
£695.00Sale Price