BY ACCESSING THIS PAGE YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ,
UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO ITS CONTENTS BEFORE EMBARKING ON OUR PROGRAMS:
For most people, physical activity should not pose any problems or hazards. The many health benefits associated with regular exercise far outweigh the negatives. However, always consult a doctor before you start any fitness and nutrition program. Especially if you have underlying health issues. To avoid injuries use your common sense when exercising. If at any time something hurts or breathing becomes irregular. STOP!
Please read the carefully and answer truthfully YES or NO to the questions as it applies to you.
1. Has your doctor ever said you have heart trouble?
2. Do you frequently have pains in your heart and chest?
3. Do you often feel faint or have spells of severe dizziness?
4. Has a doctor ever said your blood pressure was too high?
5. Has your doctor ever told you that you have a bone or joint problem(s), such as arthritis that has been aggravated by exercise, or might be made worse with exercise?
6. Is there a good physical reason, not mentioned here, why you should not follow an activity program even if you wanted to?
7. Are you or have you been pregnant in the last 6 months?
8. Do you suffer from any problems of the lower back, i.e., chronic pain, or numbness?
9. Are you currently taking any medications?
10. Do you currently have a disability or a communicable disease?
If you answered NO to all questions above, it gives a general indication that you may participate in physical and aerobic fitness activities. The fact that you answered NO to the above questions is no guarantee that you will have a normal response to exercise. You agree you undertake this program under your own free will and you will agree not to hold us liable for any consequences you may occur through participating in this program.
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then we highly caution you to get written permission from a physician before participating in this program or any physical and / or aerobic activities.
As with exercising you must be be aware of your own allergens or food intolerance. It is your responsibility to adapt foods according to your own needs and circumstances.
You further agree it is your responsibility to collaborate the information shared and to do your own research and safeguard your own health and well being.
You further agree and accept that you totally indemnify us against any injuries or mishaps you may have or suffer whilst and or after using any and all information that we may have provide you in any and all means of transmission.
Date of Birth: